If you love houseplants, you probably have a vining, trailing or climbing plant like a pothos, monstera or a philodendron hanging along happily.
Hanging vines do give a jungle vibe to any space but there are a number of reasons why you would like to support the vines.
- Letting the vines climb helps the leaves become larger
- To add height and provide structure
- Climbing leaves mature faster, inducing fenestrations (especially for monsteras and cebu blues)
- Climbing vines expose more leaves to sunlight and air
- Your plants get turned into art :)