Say goodbye to ugly moss poles, bamboo stakes or wire hangers. Use these functional pieces for your potted babies.
How is it made?
- Each trellis is designed and made in USA
- The trellis is made by laser cutting a 1/4" thick wood
- The stakes that hold the trellis in the ground are coated with moisture resistant coatings
Why support your plants?
- Train your plants to climb a unique support
- Vining plants love support
- You will see your leaves mature, aerial roots attach and plants stand up straight
- You can transform your plant into a piece of art
We care about the environment.
You can feel good about making better choices for the environment.
- We use locally sourced raw materials whenever possible
- All the coatings are chose to be low VOC and water based
- All the packaging is recyclable and compostable and plastic-free
- You can take pride in knowing you are buying local
- As this is a handmade product and each piece is one of a kind, there might be a slight variation in the colors from the pictures.
- There might be slight burn marks on the pieces which is common for laser cut pieces. The burn marks do not affect the function of the trellises
- Each trellis comes with a 6 month warranty. We recommend the trellis is inspected every 6 months and sealed with exterior grade lacquer or poly to keep it safe from moisture.
All designs copyrighted and all names trademarked.