Plant supports - The why and how?
Say goodbye to ugly moss poles, bamboo stakes or wire hangers. Use these functional pieces for your potted babies.
How is it made?
- Each trellis is designed and made in USA
- The trellis is made by laser cutting a 1/4" thick wood
- The stakes that hold the trellis in the ground are coated with moisture resistant coatings
Why support your plants?
- Train your plants to climb a unique support
- Vining plants love support
- You will see your leaves mature, aerial roots attach and plants stand up straight
- You can transform your plant into a piece of art
We care about the environment.
You can feel good about making better choices for the environment.
- We use locally sourced raw materials whenever possible
- All the coatings are chose to be low VOC and water based
- All the packaging is recyclable and compostable and plastic-free
- You can take pride in knowing you are buying local
- As this is a handmade product and each piece is one of a kind, there might be a slight variation in the colors from the pictures.
- There might be slight burn marks on the pieces which is common for laser cut pieces. The burn marks do not affect the function of the trellises
- Each trellis comes with a 6 month warranty. We recommend the trellis is inspected every 6 months and sealed with exterior grade lacquer or poly to keep it safe from moisture.
All designs copyrighted and all names trademarked.
Check out our blogposts that talk more about plant support - Types of plant supports available, Moss pole vs wooden planks.